Skip to main content

African Iris Community!

I'm so excited to finally put this together. so.... some of the few benefits that come with being part of this community is listed below.  More perks will be added as the month rolls  by.

  • Outings will be twice a month and we get to pick where we go to as a group. On the First and third Sunday of every month.
  • Jolly box. On the Last day of every month, members openly say (on the forum) what they need and you will be paired randomly with someone to meet your need. meaning everyone gets their jolly box filled up!
  • There will be accountability vents every Saturday morning. Members get to tell what they experienced, learned or had to deal with the previous week. You get encouragements, help or a hug if need be!
  • There will be contributions (on free will) for birthdays, weddings, etc. by members.
  • we read one book per month and review!

How to get on the train?

  1. Click on this link https://goo.gl/forms/7LIBTikKa5zPR82h1 so your details can be registered. Note that anytime we need to all hang out, your phone number is how you will be reached!
  2. Click on the African iris community link on the blog and subscribe! conversations will be held there!
no fees will be paid. All outings will be paid by said individuals after we have all agreed.

easy as pie! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to forgive Sincerely

When you search for the synonym of forgiveness you will find these words among others: reprieve, amnesty, mercy, exoneration, pardon and condoning.  Forgiveness does not always come so easily especially if someone you hold in high regard hurts you. Personally, forgiveness did not used to come to me easily. My default mode on dealing with betrayal and hurt was to run far away from the person or detach myself emotionally from the person. This solves nothing. Some people jump over it, ignore it or sweep it under the carpet and live in complete denial. Such people wake up one day and blow things out of proportion over a very small offence. They have been holding it all in and then one day, the proverbial "cup don full" happens! Some say they have forgiven but continue to talk about that betrayal or hurt every chance they get. Others NEVER forgive, this results in years and years of malice. Forgiveness is being aware that someone wronged you and granting them mercy or repr

Struggling with insecurities or self doubt?

The Dictionary defined insecurity as a lack of confidence in one's self.  Simply put, self doubt. I struggled with this for a long time growing up and I know I am an authority in this area. I can tell you how to deal with it and how to be completely free, all glory to God. Jesus worked some fine wonders in me and I am thankful! I use to struggle with insecurity in these areas: My weight. I've always been chubby and big boned. Growing up, I had people that would comment on this in jest. I hated it and I wanted to be so trim and perfect until the holyspirit dealt with it. I have the most beautiful figure, straight legs, hips and fat in the right places but because I fed their words into me as the truth... I TRIED to be someone else. I would exercise till my knees almost gave up. I would take weightloss pills. I would take detox teas. I spent alot of money... until Jesus took the wheel. - The holyspirit helped me through this. I learned to see my body thro